melbourne wedding celebrant

Call or text now on 0422448918



bayswater marriage celebrantWelcome to my page! My name is Sharon and I am a certified Wedding Celebrant officiating weddings in Bayswater. I offer specialised ceremonies for all occasions, including weddings, elopements, renewals of vows, baby naming’s and much more. If you are in or around the Bayswater area, we can meet up for a chat with no obligation. We can sit down at a cafĂ© of your choice or at my place, so I can get to know you better and create a ceremony that is tailored to your preferences and budget, no matter how big or small your event will be.

If you are located overseas or in a different state, no worries! I can send you an explanatory package, and you can contact me for any questions or concerns you might have. We can even meet on a Zoom call or if you think your situation is a bit more complicated, I can help you navigate the legal requirements and provide information on how to obtain your identification or visa documents. I am happy to share my extensive experience and knowledge with you.

As a Wedding Celebrant serving Bayswater, I can also travel all over Melbourne to officiate your ceremony. Furthermore, I can help you with all the necessary arrangements for your wedding, such as finding a venue, photographer, car, restaurant, hairdresser, and more, all without additional cost. Just send me an email, and I will send you all the required information.

My expertise and experience have enabled me to marry couples from different backgrounds, nationalities and religions, from all walks of life, originating from all over the world, such as India, Sri Lanka, Europe, the United States, Canada, South Africa, South America, the Middle East, Asia and New Zealand.

bayswater wedding celebrantGetting married in Australia is easy, and you only need to follow three simple steps. First, you must meet certain legal requirements by filling out a Notice of Intended Marriage form, which must be witnessed by a prescribed authority and lodged with me at least one month before the wedding day. To fill out the Notice of Intended Marriage form, you must be at least 18 years of age (or receive special permission), have an Australian birth certificate or a current passport, or provide a Commonwealth Stat. Dec., and present a divorce certificate if you have been married previously, or a death certificate if your spouse has passed away.

On your wedding day, you must have two witnesses present to oversee the ceremony and sign the required paperwork. The witnesses must be 18 years old or above.. You will then exchange vows and declarations. After the ceremony, you will be officially married, and congratulations!

Two weeks after your wedding, you can apply for your official marriage certificate from the Births, Deaths, and Marriages office. On the wedding day, I will make sure that all legal obligations are met professionally, ensuring you have nothing to worry about.

If you need more information or want to arrange a meeting, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0422448918 and I’ll look forward to hearing from you!