melbourne wedding celebrant

Call or text now on 0422448918


Sharon Osman is an Indian Civil Wedding Celebrant, professional and sincere. Her Services are extended to all, however targeting the Indian, Anglo Indian, Sri Lankan & Australian Community in Narre Warren, Berwick, Pakenham, Noble park, Dandenong, Clayton, Oakleigh, Keysborough, Blackburn, Mulgrave, Rowville, Endeavourhills, Springvale, Chadstone, Cranbourne. I also service Melbourne CBD and all other suburbs.

For Legal Elopements also, contact Sharon Today.

indian punjabi marriage celebrantLooking for a Quick and Easy Wedding with a Melbourne Indian Celebrant? Look through my website gallery to see some pictures of the many Indian Weddings I have performed. Please also read the testimonials that vouch for my credibility.

If you want a registry style wedding, some thing short and sweet, your choice of vows or a whole Hindu ceremony with me performing your legal proceedings, I can provide any of these services for you.

I am an experienced Indian Wedding Celebrant, servicing all Melbourne suburbs. I have found that some overseas couples these days would like to sometimes prefer elopements which is just have Legal proceedings here in Australia, where the formalities of the day are short and sweet so that they get on with their celebrations at a later date in India or overseas.

A quick and easy Indian wedding is suitable for those marrying from overseas, whether you are a student or marrying the second time around, or those who have children already and are on a tight budget, or those who just don’t like too much fuss and want something quick and easy.

melbourne indian wedding celebrantI welcome International couples! Inter faith or multi cultural weddings.

I welcome your inquiry and assure you that I am able to assist you and help that dream come true. What a wonderful way to get married, whilst on holiday here.

It is very easy to get married in our magnificent city, with so many incredible locations for your wedding Ceremony in Melbourne. Whether at the Wilson Botanic Garden in Berwick or simply in your back yard.

I am an experienced Melbourne Indian Celebrant officiating weddings to overseas couples, from all over the world and I will be able to guide you through all the necessary steps.

I will make sure, that the marriage will be registered, in a legal and organised fashion abiding by Australian law.

I am also able to assist you with everything you require for your wedding, without any additional cost, the venue, photographer, car, restaurant, hairdresser etc., and certainly with all the legal aspects.

Simply, email me and I will send all the information required, as soon as I hear from you.


My international couples have come mainly from India, Punjab, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan and many more.

indian wedding celebrantI have Also married couples from European countries, England, France, Germany, Switzerland, Holland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Italy, Greece, Russia, Ukraine, Poland. As well as couples from the United States & Canada and South Africa. Most countries in South America: Brazil, Peru, Chile,  Argentina, Uruguay The Middle East: Israel, Lebanon, Turkey, Dubai, Iran Asia: Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Singapore, Japan and New Zealand.

The Legal requirements to get married in Australia

Anyone can marry in Australia, whether you were born here or in another country!

You don’t have to be an Australian citizen, in order to get married in Australia and you don’t have to live here

Both parties must be over the of 18 years

If you live overseas in another country or interstate and you plan to marry in Sydney what is the process?

Contact me on 0422448918 to get a firm quote of all the costs involved and book the date and time for your wedding

A Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) must be completed by both parties within 18 months of your proposed marriage and no less than one month prior to it.

I can email this form to you and it is also available from the Australian Consulate/High Commission or Foreign Affairs in your country of residence.

You need to get the form witnessed at the Australian Embassy or Consulate in your country or by a Notary Public.

If you live interstate: The back of the Form will tell you who can witness the form, for you.

As soon as this form is completed you will need to mail, email or fax it to me for lodgment, no later than one calendar month and one day prior to the wedding.

Please note: The best and quickest way for me to get the signed document, so I can lodge it straight away, is to scan it and email it to me, together with the scanned copies of your passports. (Front pages with photos)

I will arrange all of the Legal Paper work necessary for you to be married here

The following documents you must show me when I meet you in Australia:

I suggest that you also scan and email them to me or mail the photocopies, together with the lodgment of the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM)

If you were born overseas, outside Australia, you must show me your overseas passport or your birth certificate.

If you were born in Australia, you can show me you birth certificate or Passport.

Please note: an Australian passport is acceptable as well!.

If you have been married previously, you need to provide certified copy of your Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate of former spouse

The wedding:

Once I lodged your Form and completed all the paper work, you can come to Melbourne any time before your wedding.

In fact you can get married on your arrival, if you wish. You don’t have to be in Australia for any specific period of time prior to the marriage. You will need to have 2 witnesses to attend your ceremony and I can arrange it for you. I will officiate the wedding at your chosen location, provide everything needed for the wedding and assure you that you will have a beautiful ceremony, specially created for you

After your Wedding:

I will present you with a marriage certificate on your wedding day. This is “The Ceremonial Marriage Certificate”

You will need to obtain a stamped registered copy of your full legal marriage certificate from the Registry office before leaving Australia.

I will give you the necessary papers to do this.

The Legal/Registry certificate will be ready for you to collect from the Registry immediately, as I am registered to do e-marriages and will register your marriage On-Line!

Contact me today and I’m

Sure you will be pleased. My number is 0422448918.