Call now on 0422448918


melbourne wedding celebrant spouse visaAre you planning to get married & is your partner stuck overseas? Were you told you need a Wedding Celebrant to provide a Letter for spouse visa?

Hey there and welcome! I’m Sharon Osman a Melbourne Celebrant and in these times of uncertainty and stress I intend to bring you hope and encouragement.

Over the past 12 years I have met and married couples from all over Melbourne, Australia and all over the world.

Uniting people in love is what I do best, so regardless of your situation I am here to offer help, guidance, empathy and support.

With the increasing change in immigration laws, couples who intend to marry and have partners overseas usually are applying for a spouse visa and this often requires lodging the NOIM with a celebrant and receiving a letter to support their visa application.

Lodging your Notice form and providing a support letter for visa application is a service I provide and I have successfully helped and married hundreds of couples in your situation.

Regardless of what sort of wedding are planning, easy marriage registration form my office or a ceremony at a venue with family and friends, I have a package to suit everyone’s individual preferences.

To get started though you might want to get your partner’s spouse visa process going.

melbourne marriage celebrant spouse visaWhether you are doing this on your own or going through an immigration agent, or even if you need a reputable immigration agent I can help  with that too.

Call me for a quick chat and see how I can help make the whole process, easy, stress free and bring hope to the uncertainty that covid restrictions bring.

All you need to do is fill in and lodge the Notice of Intention to marry form with me, give me a date and I’ll prepare a support letter for spouse visa application and send it to for a fee.

Look forward to serving you in a way that is honourable, professional and beneficial to you.




Sharon Osman